Want to get fit and raise money for repeal? Join us this June bank holiday weekend for the VHI Women’s Mini Marathon when we #Run4Repeal.
Registration is now Open
Registration for the VHI Women’s Mini Marathon is now open.
If you would like to #Run4Repeal with us you will need to do the following:
- Signup directly through the VHI Women’s Mini Marathon website HERE
- Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email confirming your order number.
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Your confirmation or order number
- Your postal address (so we know where to send your t-shirt & sponsorship card)
- A telephone number (so we can contact you)
- Your t-shirt size S/M/L/XL etc.
- Sign up below to be kept updated on our plans for the day.
The closing date to register is the 28th April and once everybody is registered we will send out your race packs including t-shirts, sponsorship cards and further details for the day. The wonderful Repeal Project will be our official partner for the day and will provide repeal t-shirts.